DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while taking a heavy dosage of allergy medication, and can not be held responsible for anything said below. Strangely, I’ve run into every situation listed in the last week, so I’m feeling a little snarky!
Top 5 reasons to run from a photographer:
5. They place an ad on Craigs List that offers $200 for 8 hours of wedding coverage + an edited disc. It’s not a sweet deal…it’s a scam.
4. The only ‘website’ available is their facebook fan page. Really, couldn’t spring for the free blogger? It tells me they aren’t invested in their business.
3. A ‘friend’ says they found their passion, ran out and bought a ‘fancy’ camera, and now wants to break it in on your newborn baby. This is one of those times when you say NO! The words ‘break and baby’ probably shouldn’t ever be in the same sentence anyways.
2. Your classmate has decided to hang their shingle and wants to take your senior pictures. I don’t know about you…but I remember how crappy I was at my first job.
1. While planning your wedding…you come across a combo deal: photographer + DJ…and the DJ charges twice as much as the photographer…yikes!
Apologies for the crabby list. It’s not even funny…I think I’m in a funk. Perhaps it’s the whole ‘my dog is dying‘ thing…hmmm….I’m going to make it up to you now. How? Dang, I should be offering up free sessions or something after making you listen to the big whiny baby. But nope, that wouldn’t be good for business~instead I’ll show you cute kiddo pictures.
Which is almost as good as a free session.
This little princess has been a favorite of mine over the last 2 years…she couldn’t be any cuter if she tried I want a little girl with blonde ringlets of my very own. Where can I get one? BTW, this first outfit is from a clothing line called ‘persnickity’, isn’t it sweet?