(just an fyi..these mini-pics in the beginning of my blog post are because of facebook and it’s weirdness lately)
Monday mornings are made for randomness:
* Highlight of the weekend: spending Saturday evening getting eaten by mosquito’s while waiting for a family of bats to emerge from the cabin roof line. We now know where they live…and my mom (although her best efforts were made) was not able to capture the event on her camera. I can’t imagine why…a black bat against a black sky…sounds like a picture perfect recipe to me.
* I never watch sports…unless the sports are accompanied by the Olympic Theme Music. THEN, I’m all over it. My new favorite sport to watch: synchro diving (go US girls!).
* My son Brady insisted on wearing a pair of shoes, and carrying a second pair of shoes with him to play outside. I asked him to choose one pair, and leave the other one inside. He screamed that he hated me. I think that was a bit extreme. Or maybe he just craves the taste of soap in his mouth?
* Last week I took a senior to a small town for part of her photo shoot. She was a cute little blonde, and apparently the local-yocals thought so too…we were heckled and shouted at for a good 10 minutes. These men thought they were construction workers in New York (where that kind of behavior is considered a charming quirk), instead of just drunken idiots outside a bar at 5:30pm on a Tuesday in small town USA.
* Crap….I can’t concentrate. I’ve been on facebook and pinterest for the last 20 minutes. I completely understand why big corporations block parts of the internet from their employees…I need a boss who will come in and threaten to fire me when I misbehave. Allrighty, I’m not going back there until lunch time. Monday’s are hard…the ADD is strongest these mornings…which is probably why you’re here reading my blog, instead of getting some work done~HAHA. Quick check out this gorgeous senior girl, and then get back to work!
This was one of those sessions that just clicked…the lovely Sam was one of my models from my 2013 Model Crew…she is a total natural in front of the camera…honestly, if I could have just ONE day where I was as photogenic as her…I would be a happy camper. And I would have giant pictures of myself all over this blog for you to ooh and ahh at…maybe it’s best if I stay behind the camera…